I know, I know - it's Monday. Better late than never! Hope you all had a great weekend.
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Oh boy, a CPA, or so I thought. I know, boring, right? What can I say, I loved math. I had dreams of attending UCLA and becoming an accountant. Isn't that every young girl's dream??
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
I guess during the single digit years I played outside with my sister and friends. Eventually, all I wanted to do was talk on the phone.
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
My husband and I got a "joint" cell phone shortly after we were married, for emergencies only. We used to keep it in the glove box! Aging myself, huh? Finally, got my OWN cell phone sometime in 2000-2001, I think. It was a little tiny Nokia and I loved it! ;-)
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
I don't read magazines very often, but recently, I got a good deal on a subscription to Shape. Although, I do enjoy Cosmopolitan and People at the doctor's office. I used to love Time magazine, too, but haven't read that one in awhile.
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Probably my mini-fan, or my glasses repair kit. (I wear contacts now!)