This week's questions are all about movies. And I love movies. But I have a terrible memory and never remember anything about any of them, or so it seems...
1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
My first answer is Pretty Woman. Love that movie. But 50 First Dates is a really close 2nd.
2. What is your favorite movie quote?
"I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." - Notting Hill
"You people work on commission, right? Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now." - Pretty Woman
3. What is the best movie to watch for girls night in?
Well, I think it depends on what kind of mood I'm in. But I would watch one of my faves, or something really funny, unless I'm in the mood to cry, then I would go for Steel Magnolias, My Life or Beaches - all tearjerkers.
4. What is the best breakup movie?
Something funny to forget about the break-up.
5. Who would you want to play in a movie about your life?
Jennifer Garner. I think she's great.
6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Probably any of them. They all seem to have way better style than me!